Sunday 30 May 2010

"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

In my bedroom, I have a shelf dedicated to my dvd collection, but I seem to have run out of space. Personally, I blame the Family Guy Series 1 - 5 DVD boxset. So, I'm having a new shelf put up above my television, this is very exciting for me as it means I can spend even more money on even more DVDs :)

In my collection at the moment, I have a wide variety of films, from Creature Comforts (which I've had since primary school) to Disturbia; they're all organised from U to 15 (18s are a bit too extreme for me). I love having so much choice as I have a different film for (almost) every mood. It also means that I can run my finger along the DVDs and feel special :P

I have to admit though, my current assortment of movies is missing a few more 'grown-up' films (there's a possibility I've outgrown The Wild Thornberry's Movie) so I'm looking for suggestions for a good film that I can watch again and again. Any ideas would be much appreciated :D

And I'll make sure I post a photo of my new shelves once they're up.

ButtonPom x

2 comments:

  1. The Wild Thornberry's Movie can never be outgrown... :) Don't you want to just sit on those evil poachers. I can't think of any movies right now, but I'll let you know if I do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I have NEED to borrow your Thornberry DVD. I have never seen it, I know, it's sad.
    Second of all, if I do say so myself, I am pretty impressed with my skills of arranging my DVD collection in alphabetical order. Again, it's sad.
    From your sad friend,
    Katee :'(

    ReplyDelete