Monday 5 July 2010

"Details of your incompetence do not interest me."


For this week only, I'm working at a magazine in the editing department, and so I've decided to list my top 5 movies that are about, well, working at a magazine. They're in no particular order by the way. Click the numbers to see the trailers.

Top 5 Magazine Related Movies:

1) The Devil Wears Prada - the first time I watched this, I enjoyed it. But after a second viewing, I wasn't so keen. There are a few laughs along the way but it isn't an amazing film.

2) 13 going on 30 - I really like this film; it's innocent and girly but it also teaches you a valuable life lesson: don't try and grow up too fast!

3) How to Lose Friends and Alienate People - Comedy genius, I love Simon Pegg :) Definintely watch this (but be warned, there's a dodgy scene with a trannie).

4) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - Ok so I'll admit it, I never watched the end of this film, but what I saw was actually rather hilarious. It's a really clever idea for a movie :D

5) Confessions of a Shopaholic - I quite liked this, it may have been silly at times and ever so slightly stereotypical towards women, but it was a fun film to watch with a group of friends.


Comments are appreciated :) honest.

Gracie x

1 comment:

  1. i like the devil wears prada =) nice post.

    ReplyDelete