Wednesday 2 June 2010

"Execute Order 66."

Okay so anyone who's seen the first three (chronologically) Star Wars films ought to know quite a lot about the clones when they're working. But, how many of you have ever wondered what they do when they're off duty? I took it upon myself to find out, and share my knowledge with you...

They like to pretend to be monkeys...

They like to explore new places and climb trees.

They sometimes run into trouble with giant bunnies and evil flowers :O

But they know how to deal with the problems they come across.


They also enjoy climbing and abseiling down high places.

They're very competetive and so like nothing more than a decent game of tug-o-war.

Both sides are equally eager...

The blue team put a lot of energy into it...


But the orange team normally win.


Many clones enjoy playing football, it doesn't bother them that the opposing team have a size advantage.


They celebrate each goal with style :)


I hope you've enjoyed this little insight into the life of a clone, I certainly enjoyed taking the photos :D



ButtonPom x

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT.
    Especially the 'tug of war' one.... and absailing down the wall on a piece of string... How long did this take you??

    LOVE IT.
    Katee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me an afternoon, glad you like it :D
    Thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness :)
    I see a feature in the Metro coming up...

    ReplyDelete