Thursday 3 June 2010

"Hey, Luke. May the Force be with you. "


10 Reasons that Han Solo is cooler than Luke Skywalker:

1) Han has the Millenium Falcon, and Luke...doesn't.

2) Luke has a tendency to go off and sulk (Episode 5 when he struggles with Yoda's training and goes off to sit in the swamp).

3) Luke whinges ("But I was going to go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!").

4) Luke wears a YELLOW jacket at the end of the fourth film.

5) Hans Solo can understand Wookies.

6) Luke kisses his sister, on the lips. I know he didn't know she was his sister at the time, but still...

7) At the start of episode 5, when they're in the rebel base on Hoth, Luke wears a giant nappy.

8) Luke almost wets himself when he finds out Darth Vader is his dad, I'm sure Han Solo would have been way more laid back about it.

9) In the bar where the two first meet, Luke gets bullied by ugly looking creatures while Han Solo slyly shoots a bounty hunter.

10) I haven't yet counted, but I'm sure Han Solo saves Luke's life more than Luke saves his.

Disagree with me? Let me know :)
All comments are appreciated.

ButtonPom x

2 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    I agree that Han Solo is WAY cooler than Luke Skywalker... And you just proved it!

    Katee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved how you 'itemized' all ten! Hahaha! This IS funny...

    ReplyDelete